Home Health Care Job Opportunities – All-at-Home Health Care, LLC
We currently have immediate health care job opportunities and we are always accepting resumes.
- Home Health Aide
- Supportive Home Care Aide
- Heavy Chore
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Greater Boston
- North Shore
- South Shore
All-at-Home Health Care is CHAP Accredited!
The purpose of CHAP is to define and advance the highest standards of community-based care. CHAP is an independent, not-for-profit, accrediting body for community-based health care organizations.
- We’re not just an agency – we’re your clinical partner.
- We can provide transportation to medical appointments.
- We can attend discharge planning meetings and transport the patient home after discharge.
- We work closely with the Physician team, Social Services and Care Coordination to offer resources and solutions to ensure the patient’s goals are met within the community.
- We over-communicate with all members of the patient’s healthcare team for the best outcomes.
- We offer a 24 hour continuum of care that focuses on patient care from hospitalization, to rehab to the community.
- We use evidence-based best practices to reduce re-admissions and complications.
What Makes Us Different & Our Unique Approach
- Pre-discharge involvement and care planning with the Social Workers, Case Managers and Care Coordinators to build a customized assessment, evaluation and care plan. We manage community resources before the patient arrives home rather than a reactive approach after discharge.
- Coordination of appointments (PCP, Specialists, Psych, etc) and transportation to/from those medical appointments.
- Transportation home after discharge with a Nurse if needed.
- Facilitate coordination and communication between providers to improve outcomes and reduce complications/medical errors.
- 24 hour oversight and care including skilled home care, balanced with personal care/homemaking and Adult Day Health Programming.
- Patient-Family centered approach to empower the patient and the family to be involved and lead decision making.
- Reduce re-admissions due to post acute care complications.
- Building census at your facility by protecting referral streams back through the same continuum of care.