Home Health Care Services
All-at-Home Health Care is dedicated to providing high quality, cost effective home care within the home environment through clinical and service excellence helping our patients maintain their independence and remain safely in their home.
All-at-Home Health Care is a full service home care agency offering Skilled Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Home Health Aides and Medical Social Work to clients in their homes throughout Massachusetts.
- Skilled Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Occupational Therapy
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Care / Homemaking
- Group Adult Foster Care
- Heavy Chore Services
- Psychiatric Care and Support
- Transportation after discharge and to medical appointments
- Wound Care
- Cancer and HIV Care
- Diabetic Management and Education
- Cardiac Management and Education
- Medication administration and Management
- Geriatric Case Management
- Medication Reminders
- Wellness Checks
- Care Plan Development
All-at-Home Health Care is CHAP Accredited!
The purpose of CHAP is to define and advance the highest standards of community-based care. CHAP is an independent, not-for-profit, accrediting body for community-based health care organizations.
We Do Things Differently…
- We’re not just an agency – we’re your clinical partner.
- We can provide transportation to medical appointments.
- We can attend discharge planning meetings and transport the patient home after discharge.
- We work closely with the Physician team, Social Services and Care Coordination to offer resources and solutions to ensure the patient’s goals are met within the community.
- We over-communicate with all members of the patient’s healthcare team for the best outcomes.
- We offer a 24 hour continuum of care that focuses on patient care from hospitalization, to rehab to the community.
- We use evidence-based best practices to reduce re-admissions and complications.