Home Health Aides – All-At-Home Health Care
Our home health aides help you stay independent.
We provide support with daily activities and personal needs in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
A Homemaker or Home Health Aide is a trained person who can come to your home and help with daily activities. Homemakers and Home Health Aides are not nurses, but they are supervised by a registered nurse who will help assess your daily living needs to keep you healthy and safe, reducing the chance of injuries or falls that may result without this type of assistance.
Homemaker and Home Health Aide services can also be used in combination with other Home and Community Based Services.
Our caregivers can assist with:
- Safety Measures
- Recovery from Illness
- Walking & Exercise
- Medication Reminders
- Bathing & Dressing
- Bathing, dressing and personal hygiene
- Mobility and transfers
- Getting to and from the bathroom
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Meal preparation
- Escorting to Appointments
Our Home Health Aides and Homemakers may be used in conjunction with other skilled services like Nursing or Physical Therapy, which are often covered by insurance.
We also offer Private Duty homemaking to patients who would like assistance beyond what is typically covered by insurance.
All-at-Home Health Care services the folowing Massachusetts communties: Avon, Boston, Brighton, Brockton, Brookline, Dorchester, Jamaica Plain, Lowell, Newton, Randolph, Roslindale, Stoughton, Waltham, Watertown and West Roxbury MA.
We Do Things Differently…
- We’re not just an agency – we’re your clinical partner.
- We can provide transportation to medical appointments.
- We can attend discharge planning meetings and transport the patient home after discharge.
- We work closely with the Physician team, Social Services and Care Coordination to offer resources and solutions to ensure the patient’s goals are met within the community.
- We over-communicate with all members of the patient’s healthcare team for the best outcomes.
- We offer a 24 hour continuum of care that focuses on patient care from hospitalization, to rehab to the community.
- We use evidence-based best practices to reduce re-admissions and complications.
All-at-Home Health Care is CHAP Accredited!
The purpose of CHAP is to define and advance the highest standards of community-based care. CHAP is an independent, not-for-profit, accrediting body for community-based health care organizations.