Psychiatric Nursing – All-At-Home Health Care
In providing psychiatric home care, our primary goal is the safety, consistency and the promotion of the patient’s overall health and well being.
Our staff provide medication management, self support skills, crisis intervention and social services. Our staff also can also provide home safety evaluations prior to discharge.
All-At-Home Health Care staff can attend discharge planning meetings to ensure all required resources are in place and available to the patient on the same day of discharge.
Forming linkages between the patient and community resources is an important component of All-At-Home’s services. We have a network of providers that create a continuum of reliable and consistent care including Adult Day Treatment Programs as well as both inpatient treatment and outpatient treatment programs.
Our Nurse’s plan requires assessment of the patient, their role within the family, the family support system, medication management and supervising their care in a supportive fashion that sustains the patient’s physical, mental, social and emotional health.
We Do Things Differently…
- We’re not just an agency – we’re your clinical partner.
- We can provide transportation to medical appointments.
- We can attend discharge planning meetings and transport the patient home after discharge.
- We work closely with the Physician team, Social Services and Care Coordination to offer resources and solutions to ensure the patient’s goals are met within the community.
- We over-communicate with all members of the patient’s healthcare team for the best outcomes.
- We offer a 24 hour continuum of care that focuses on patient care from hospitalization, to rehab to the community.
- We use evidence-based best practices to reduce re-admissions and complications.
All-At-Home Health Care is CHAP Accredited!
The purpose of CHAP is to define and advance the highest standards of community-based care. CHAP is an independent, not-for-profit, accrediting body for community-based health care organizations.