Skilled Nursing – All-At-Home Health Care
Ours Skilled Nurses services provide medical support which may be necessary following an injury, surgery, illness or chronic condition. This care is provided by Registered Nurses (RN’s), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN’s) to assist you in recovering and regaining your health and independence in the comfort of your own home.
Skilled Nursing Services may include:
- Managing and administering medications
- Pain management
- Developing/restoring physical functioning
- Monitoring general health status
- Monitoring mood and behavior
- Wound care
- Blood draws and home infusion services
- Recovering communication skills and swallowing ability
- Learning adaptations for everyday activities
We work closely with your primary care physician, specialists and all members of your health care team including those within the community including Adult Day Programs, Elder Services and Advocacy organizations. We communicate constantly with everyone involved in your care to ensure the best outcomes.
Our Nurses are highly skilled to be able to help you achieve your goals and use a patient-family centered approach. This means that the patient and his/her family is involved in every step of the decision making throughout your care.
We Do Things Differently…
- We’re not just an agency – we’re your clinical partner.
- We can provide transportation to medical appointments.
- We can attend discharge planning meetings and transport the patient home after discharge.
- We work closely with the Physician team, Social Services and Care Coordination to offer resources and solutions to ensure the patient’s goals are met within the community.
- We over-communicate with all members of the patient’s healthcare team for the best outcomes.
- We offer a 24 hour continuum of care that focuses on patient care from hospitalization, to rehab to the community.
- We use evidence-based best practices to reduce re-admissions and complications.
All-At-Home Health Care is CHAP Accredited!
The purpose of CHAP is to define and advance the highest standards of community-based care. CHAP is an independent, not-for-profit, accrediting body for community-based health care organizations.